Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD. Final Reduction. Sammick Greg Bennett Royale RLB4 34” £150 - *WITHDRAWN*
£200
Bb22sh

itsmedunc

I’ve got work for this bass at last. It was selling at a ridiculously low price too. Glad I came to my senses 😁 

Previous BC thread - 

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 4

• itsmedunc changed the title to Sammick Greg Bennett Royale RLB4 34” semi bass.

Was that the one I sold?

Like most semi acoustics now it does have the solid core, with two empty chambers either side. Incidently that is a Gotoh batterry box that I fitted as well as replacing the stock machine heads with Wilkinson's.

Edited by Chienmortbb

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Chienmortbb said:

Was that the one I sold?

Like most semi acoustics now it does have the solid core, with two empty chambers either side. Incidently that is a Gotoh batterry box that I fitted as well as replacing the stock machine heads with Wilkinson's.

It may well be! It must be really, there can't be many of these with the same details. Sorry but I can't really remember who I got it from now. Thanks for the additional info. It's a pity I can't find a use for it here really as it's a great bass.

Edited by itsmedunc

• itsmedunc changed the title to WITHDRAWN Sammick Greg Bennett Royale RLB4 34”