Why become a member? ×

Pickups / Preamps / Bridges / Strings & More - *SOLD*
£50
Warwick

Been through the bits box and it's time for a clear out. All prices include postage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a glance there is; 

• SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE 70'S PBASS PICKUPS AND LOOM - £SOLD
  • SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE LATE 50'S PBASS LOOM - £SOLD
  • WILKINSON 4 STRING BBOT BRIDGE BRASS BARRELLS - £SOLD
  • HARLEY BENTON STRAP LOCKS BLACK - £SOLD
  • 5 STRING 3D GOLDO BASS BRIDGE BLACK - £SOLD
  • 5 STRING WARWICK JUST A NUT - £SOLD
  • 3 BAND GLOCKENKLANG PREAMP - £SOLD
  • 3 BAND MEC PREAMP - £SOLD
  • 3 BAND IBANEZ PREAMP AND ADX5 PICKUPS - £SOLD
  • CHROMES 4 STRING FLATWOUND STRINGS CUT FOR FENDER - £SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, 

Edited by spacecowboy
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, glassmoon said:

Question. When you say sold as untested, is that to say you have not tested them? 

BTW, interested in the Glockenklang pre 

Untested as in;

not recently taken out of a bass, don’t know if pots are scratchy or if solder connections are good, they’ve all been bought for projects that never materialised, so sold as untested :) 

46 minutes ago, soulstar89 said:

Hey what gauge is the chromes. Also how old are they? Maybe a better wording is how worn in are they lol

The chromes have a couple of interested parties, as for gauge can’t for the life of me remember and they were on one bass for 3 months 

20 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

The chromes have a couple of interested parties, as for gauge can’t for the life of me remember and they were on one bass for 3 months 

As you have a couple interested parties on the chromes, give first option to who reached out to you first. 

If that was me fine. If not no worries. If that makes sense. 

35 minutes ago, spacecowboy said:

Untested as in;

not recently taken out of a bass, don’t know if pots are scratchy or if solder connections are good, they’ve all been bought for projects that never materialised, so sold as untested :) 

Sorry, silly not to ask... It says 3 band, but I see only 4 knobs. Is one stacked? 

• spacecowboy changed the title to Pickups / Preamps / Bridges / Strings & More SOLD