Why become a member? ×

SOLD - MarkBass "Jeff Berlin" 1 x 15 combo - SOLD

Monz

Whilst I struggle the dosh together for a Matamp I noticed a rather nice Mesa valve combo for sale...

To which end I ask: Does anyone fancy a nice Markbass combo 500W carries in one hand I love this amp but have recently fallen head over heels with the valve sound

All offers considered/laughed at/argued about (delete as applicable)

As I gig quite often the timing will have to be good but I think it's do-able

18 months old, very, very good condition, Custom made Roqsolid cover

Edited by Monz

[quote name='wildman' post='487975' date='May 14 2009, 03:07 PM']Does this have a tweeter? I think I read that Jeff Berlin "doesnt like tweeters" but some of the earlier ones had them...

Thanks[/quote]

No tweeters in this bad boy. I used to have one. Great amp. Silly loud and light. If you don't mind the rear porting, its the ultimate 15 inch speakerd combo IMO.

[quote name='Monz' post='489443' date='May 16 2009, 12:56 AM']You better make sure the lift is working... not humping this up the bloody stairs :)[/quote]

I had to carry my rack up 3 flights of stairs the other day in Bolton took 4 people :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='489528' date='May 16 2009, 08:10 AM']I had to carry my rack up 3 flights of stairs the other day in Bolton took 4 people :rolleyes:[/quote]

Many thanks for the sale.

Have been on holiday since purchase and fighting fires of one sort or another. Combo is as good as new and I will be testing it at a gig on Frdiay and can't wait.

Excellent communication from Monz and a pleasure to do business with :)

Many thanks

Mike