Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD.Rare Fender USA Jaguar bass body refinished in nitro black. £250 shipped - *SOLD*
£395
Wirral

Reduced to £250. I didn’t know how to price this as it’s rare but has been refinished.

The nitro black is polished perfectly flat with no orange peel effect in sight. Will give it a polish and add some more pics as it’s been living on top of my bookcase.

I wanted a USA Jaguar bass but preferred a graphite neck so I got this body in shambolic condition and refinished it nitrocellulose black.
I added a graphite neck, loaded it with Troy Sanders pickups and controls and then, inevitably, got bored and stripped it down and sold all the parts! Last to go is the body as I still thought I’d do a build with P/J format but I’m being told to sell some stuff (you know the score).

The USA jags are incredibly rare so unsure on pricing. The last complete Jag on here was £2,200. If I’m being way off then open to offers.

Finished with 10 coats of nitro, it should last well. Also it hasn’t got an Anarchy emblem but does reflect our bedroom light fitting which seems to have one….

IMG_1853.jpeg

IMG_1854.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

IMG_1856.jpeg

IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1858.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg

IMG_1860.jpeg

Edited by vinorange

• vinorange changed the title to USA Jaguar bass body refinished in nitro black.
  • vinorange changed the title to SOLD. Rare Fender USA Jaguar bass body refinished in nitro black. £250 shipped