Why become a member? ×

Traynor YBA300 - *SOLD*
£600
Preston

300 watt all tube head...NB, I was Kennyrodg on here back in the day....I've been out the game for a good few years and lost my login details....So
I gave up playing live a few years back and this has sat unused in my living room since...I had it serviced about month before I packed in and it's been back at the Tech's last week to have everything checked over prior to me putting up for sale...I picked it up today so here it is...
Everything's checked out with it, it's 100% running perfectly, the tubes are biased correctly and I'd describe the condition as mint...There's not a mark or scratch on it anywhere..
I have a bespoke flight case for it,that's been stored in the shed so it's not mint ....as you'd expect i guess...The corners are a little rusty but nothing that won't clean up. I had this paired up with a pair of Bergie AE210's, suffice it to say, it sounded incredible. I still have them so come give it a whirl if you like.
The amp is in Preston, Lancs for collection only, I won't post it but I'll be happy to meet up in person within a 50 mile radius.
Cheers.
If you guys think it's overpriced then please let me know...I saw one sold August last year on FB that was listed at £675 and from the pics was not in the same condition as this one....Not wanting to judge but I've been out of the scene for so long I've no idea what things are going for these days so wanted to try and be fair with it.
Cheers.

20240108_212033.jpg

20240108_212137.jpg

Edited by KennysFord
typo
  • Like 8

• KennysFord changed the title to Traynor YBA300---*Now Sold*