Why become a member? ×

*on hold* Epiphone Jack Casady Gold with Hard Case and Warwick Bridge Mod Inc UK Post - *SOLD*
£545
Billericay Essex

telbomber

Hi people,  here we have a beautiful bass.

i need to sell as i have impulse-purchased a Fender Meteora which I'm in love with ❤️

It's immaculate, strung with flats and comes with a tatty but perfectly serviceable Epiphone hard case.

No pickguard, this was missing when I acquired the bass. 

there is a Warwick bridge mod as you can see in the pictures, designed to stop the bridge posts grom pulling out and the strings silk intruding over the saddles, plus it gives unreal sustain. This was done by a previous owner but here is what he said

it has a bridge/tailpiece addition which has been done very well, it's a high quality part (Warwick) and does have a few advantages - you can use more types of strings as the wrap doesn't now come over the saddles, it increases the string break angle, and makes it more resonant.

other than the above, if you're looking at this then you know what you're looking for, if not the you can Google the specs :)

Manufactured in Korea, July 2012

I will post UK with insurance in the hard case for the asking price.

Talk to me

20240106_160040.jpg

20240106_160043.jpg

20240106_160050.jpg

20240106_160054.jpg

20240106_160105.jpg

20240106_160112.jpg

20240106_160114.jpg

20240106_160119.jpg

20240106_160202.jpg

20240106_160207.jpg

20240106_160151.jpg

20240106_160240.jpg

IMG-20240110-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240110-WA0001.jpg

Edited by telbomber
Sold
  • Like 6

• telbomber changed the title to Epiphone Jack Casady Gold with Hard Case and Warwick Bridge Mod Inc UK Post

I love these. I have a black Peerless Cassidy (factory branded) with similar mods. I hated the original bridge and bought another bridge for it and removed the pickguard and it looks killer. It also sounds killer. Those humbuckers are amazingly versatile. I have used it detuned in rock band, where I normally play 5 strings and for soft and country rock and it just works! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Pinball said:

I love these. I have a black Peerless Cassidy (factory branded) with similar mods. I hated the original bridge and bought another bridge for it and removed the pickguard and it looks killer. It also sounds killer. Those humbuckers are amazingly versatile. I have used it detuned in rock band, where I normally play 5 strings and for soft and country rock and it just works! 

I used her in our covers band for all the pop and 60s tracks but we've moved towards more rock so I've now got the Fender Meteora. Fell in love after seeing McFly on the Royal Variety and for £675 B-stock I couldn't resist 🤷‍♂️

Wish I could keep the JC but I don't have the space and the wife doesn't have unlimited patience 😁

2 hours ago, ricksterphil said:

Trades?

Hi Rickster, I'll be totally honest, I have 5 basses, only need 4. (Actually that's a lie, i have 3 or 4 others that i dont gig with, but let's not split hairs...)

I have a Squier Mikey Way Mustang (search on here, I recently listed and withdrew it)

I'd trade both of them for a premium/high-end short scale. 

What were you thinking?

Terry

• telbomber changed the title to *on hold* Epiphone Jack Casady Gold with Hard Case and Warwick Bridge Mod Inc UK Post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • telbomber changed the title to Sold Epiphone Jack Casady Gold with Hard Case and Warwick Bridge Mod Inc UK Post