Why become a member? ×

Trace Acoustic Cube
£100
Didcot, Oxfordshire

I'm having a clear out of things I'm not using. 

This is a difficult one to price, on the one hand they aren't at all common,  on the other it is full of bumps and dinks.

The speaker has been replaced with the nearest current Celestion equivalent,  as it had had a drop which detached the original magnet.

It has a lovely sounding reverb,  and a very useful sweepable notch filter for fixing troublesome frequencies on acoustic instruments. 

It can be mounted on a mic stand for use as a personal monitor. I used it in the house with electric bass with the bass control turned down. Very usable at wife-friendly volumes! Also comes with a soft carry bag. Just over 7x7x7 inches. Collection only at the moment please, Oxfordshire 

20240102_122046.thumb.jpg.127c1deffc9f538cf850f0f998febe45.jpg20240102_122300.thumb.jpg.75f06817327addc952d3819f57f71da8.jpg20240102_122419.thumb.jpg.094269dd328dd9aba31db90b35d17c72.jpg

Edited by MoonBassAlpha
Grammar
  • Like 2

Thanks! I  stopped using this when I got a Blackstar b. e. a.m. but the Trace is a bit louder, and doesn't have the tons of baked in compression the beam has to use to stop destroying itself!

It's very sweet sounding with acoustic instruments with that lovely reverb!

• 1 month later...