Why become a member? ×

CD to Moises

Old Fox

5 hours ago, Old Fox said:

I’m thinking of downloading the Moises APP, is it possible to import music from my CD collection to use to practice bass lines as I already own them or do I have to use iTunes or similar?

Have you got the owned CD’s as digital format already? Memory serves you’d need to upload. Though I do think moises has a mode through the microphone, so if you played the track, it should listen and learn.

You don't have to use anything in particular. The only requirement AFAIK is that you upload the song to moses. It can be in various acceptable formats, such as mp3 etc.

So technically if you have a cd and you have ripped the song, or you have mp3s or whatever, just drag and drop them into moises. It does not care where the source material is from, so long as its in acceptable format.

I should also state, I don't directly use the app, even that is not a requirement for my purposes. I login via their website on my laptop. I drag and drop songs, and it does its magic.

Edited by Tandro