Why become a member? ×

Zoom H8 recorder with accessories
£275
Cheltenham

Selling my Zoom H8 as it’s not getting the use that it really should.

I bought this for using in an IEM set up rather than for its recording function although I understand that it is very good for that application too!

In an IEM set up it works really well as you can use the top condenser mic to hear everything going on around you and dial that in and out as you need to. You can also adjust your own bass channel up and down and then have the rest of the band mix going into another channel that you adjust to your liking. Basically it’s a much smaller and neater set up than using your own mixer and mic for the ambient sound - quick and easy.

As you can see it’s in great condition (sticker still on the screen) but does have a few marks on the back where I had to pack quickly after a festival performance. I have purchased the Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) so that I can control it from my phone, 128GB SD card for recording if needed and also the Zoom power adapter so that I didn’t have the concern of running out of batteries in a show. Total cost for all of that as of today would be £331. I’ll also throw in the adapter for the bottom that allows you to mount it to a mic stand which I found really useful.

This is a great IEM set up and was thought out and suggested to me by EBS Freak on here who many of you will know is our very own IEM guru! I wanted something that matched my ME-1 set up that I use with another band and this was really close to that.

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2291.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg

IMG_2289.jpeg

• 3 months later...