Why become a member? ×

Price drop, Immaculate Vandercley 410LNT 4ohm 1200W £925
£995
Just outside Milton Keynes

JGSpector

Immaculate Vandercley 410LNT cab with immaculate padded cover. In good working order and barely played.

I bought this from Bass Direct on 13th December 2023. I had thought I had been missing playing through a 410, I was completely wrong however, whilst it sounds fantastic, I just find it too awkward to move (I am blind so manoeuvring a 410 is significantly more difficult for me when trying to get through doors etc. Yes, I really should have thought about that beforehand but the GAS got me in its evil clutches).

It’s been living in my smoke free home in a pet free music room where it’s been played a handful of times. It’s been out of the house once since I got it, when I used it for a rehearsal, other than that it is just sat in the corner of my music room not being used.

Don’t get me wrong, this cab is beautifully constructed, has a gorgeous warm and clear sound and its power handling is monstrous (1200W continuous and it’s a 4ohm cab).

It only weighs 24kg and its measurements are 59cm x 59cm x 41cm.

I do have the box and will ship if you want to arrange a courier at your expense. Otherwise collection is possible (I’m 10-15 minutes from junctions 14 and 15 of the M1).

01 Front without cover.jpg

02 Back plate.jpg

03 Corner without cover.jpg

04 Back.jpg

05 Back corner.jpg

06 Top without cover.jpg

07 Corner with cover.jpg

08 Front with cover.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
Sold
  • Like 5

• JGSpector changed the title to Price drop, Immaculate Vandercley 410LNT 4ohm 1200W £925

One of these has just gone on bass direct used for £1250, so this is a bloody bargain.

Currently in a pst Vanderklay world. I had the vertical 212.

These cabs are next level - never felt I’d owned a “special” speaker cabinet until I’d owned a Vanderklay (that includes Trace/SWR/Ashdown/EBS) - I only wish I had the asking price sat in the bank, because this would be mine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JGSpector said:

yeah it really is a beautiful piece of kit and if it wasn't so awkward for me to move around I would absolutely be keeping it.

Looking at my pile of gear wondering how big a pile of trade fodder it would take…

but someone will be getting a bargain, and I’ll have to watch as they succeed.

great cab, great price.

• Like 1