Why become a member? ×

Hamstead Audio Odyssey (Subspace Early model) *Price Drop* - £150 inc. shipping in the UK
£200
Berkhamsted

MrT-Bass

Hamstead Audio Odyssey (Subspace - Early model) *Price Drop* - £150 inc. shipping in the UK.

Selling my Hamstead Audio Odyssey pedal. It’s in great condition with 3M Dual lock tape in the base (easily removed with no marking if preferred). This is a pre-production version of the legendary Subspace and contains all the features, with the parallel clean mounted on the right-hand side. See the blurb and pictures below. 

https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/subspace

“…

Whilst developed with bass in mind, Subspace took us further than we could have imagined. When used with guitars it opens up a whole range of alternative and inspiring drive sounds, and allows frequency-specific clipping for all instruments including keys, synths and drum machines. When used with bass it offers more than you could believe was possible from a compact analogue drive pedal.

3 Clipping Circuits

Powerful Tone Shaping

Frequency-Specific Clipping

Warm Vintage Overdrive

Defined High Gain Distortion

Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost

+/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost & Cut

Mid-Boosted Drive

Glitchy Oversaturated Fuzz

-10dB Input Gain Switch

…”

IMG_3152.thumb.jpeg.7e45b5dcefc5fcff4ce264e723f9ec19.jpeg

IMG_3154.thumb.jpeg.7971a8d54eb8917b00761adddd602103.jpeg

IMG_3155.thumb.jpeg.f732040bafbf57ebbe8ec86e1e241271.jpeg

IMG_3157.thumb.jpeg.3fd0ed4799a8ac14105baa45cd6df85f.jpeg

IMG_3153.thumb.jpeg.5c5c778b413794c71f12ef931e815dc7.jpeg

Edited by MrT-Bass
Price drop

• MrT-Bass changed the title to Hamstead Audio Odyssey (Subspace pre-production model) - £180 inc. shipping in the UK
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MrT-Bass changed the title to Hamstead Audio Odyssey (Subspace pre-production model) - £165 inc. shipping in the UK
On 07/01/2024 at 02:13, Higgie said:

This is an absolute steal. My Subspace is my favourite drive pedal i’ve ever owned. Awesome bit of kit!

Thanks mate, it's an amazing pedal and really versatile. Unfortunately, it's not being used on my board and I'm trying to rationalise my collection down.

13 hours ago, MrT-Bass said:

Thanks mate, it's an amazing pedal and really versatile. Unfortunately, it's not being used on my board and I'm trying to rationalise my collection down.

I’m trying to do the same, or i’d have this as a backup!

• Like 1

• MrT-Bass changed the title to Hamstead Audio Odyssey (Subspace pre-production model) *Price Drop* - £150 inc. shipping in the UK
  • MrT-Bass changed the title to Hamstead Audio Odyssey (Subspace Early model) *Price Drop* - £150 inc. shipping in the UK