Why become a member? ×

€1750 EUR: Fender Marcus Miller Signature, Made in Japan, September 2002 (B009414), lightweight and in excellent condition! - *SOLD*
£1550
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

€1750 EUR: Fender Marcus Miller Signature, Made in Japan, September 2002 (B009414), lightweight and in excellent condition!

This bass is in excellent condition for its age, is really lightweight at only 3.910 kilos as photographed, has been fully shielded and is now dead quiet as the preamp has also been perfectly rewired (a common known issue on these models).

The tuners are the super light Gotoh Res-O-Lite GBR640 reverse wind (like the original ones).

Look at this amazing looking flamed maple neck and the superb 2 pieces ash body!

NO TRADES!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €1750 Euros (£1550 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros)!!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect working condition and, except some (very) light scratches and the usual light dings at the headstock, in excellent condition.

Here are the specifications :

Body: 2 pieces ash

Neck: flamed maple with skunk stripe, micro tilt adjustment system and 3 mounting screws

Fingerboard: white bound flamed maple with white pearloid block inlays

Positions: 20 (frets have been levelled professionally)

Headstock: 4 in line

Tuners: Gotoh Res-O-Lite GBR640 reverse wind (like the original machine heads)

Pickups: original Fender USA Vintage Jazz Bass with the original Fender neck pickup cover

Controls: volume, volume, bass, treble, active/passive switch

Preamp: original 2 bands boost only Fender Marcus Miller signature Japan

Bridge: original BadAss II

Strings spacing at bridge: 20 mm

Nut: Corian (38mm width)

Strings spacing at nut: 9 mm

Knobs: original 2 chrome Fender dome metal + 2 black Fender Bakelite 

Scale: 34 inches

Hardware colour: chrome

Truss rod: one, single action, 100% functional

Finish: original natural nitro cellulosic

Country of origin: Japan

Serial number: B009414

Year: 2002 (first generation)

Weight: 3.910 kilos

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be delivered in a Ritter gigbag.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally, including a frets dressing, crowning and polishing.

It has received a new battery (Duracell Procell) and is now fitted with a brand new set of Dunlop Marcus Miller Signature Super Bright (DBMMS45105) stainless steel strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105), which really serve this bass and will also come with 2 Schaller Security Lock pins and the Allen key for the Gotoh Res-O-Lite tuners.

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is excellent with some (very) light scratches.

Here is the link to the 30 photos in high resolution: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1otGlZBlemQzVaXp-0o1q8OPJNJdkvylS?usp=drive_link

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 7

• Hellzero changed the title to €1750 EUR: Fender Marcus Miller Signature, Made in Japan, September 2002 (B009414), lightweight and in excellent condition!
  • Hellzero changed the title to SOLD €1750 EUR: Fender Marcus Miller Signature, Made in Japan, September 2002 (B009414), lightweight and in excellent condition!