Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe Precision Fiesta Red (Pino Squier-dino) - *SOLD*
£450
Trelewis, South Wales

SamPlaysBass

Here we have a Squier Classic Vibe Precision in a beautiful shade of slightly pink - but full and rich - Fiesta Red. You know the one - it’s one of the lauded and much fabled first line of the Classic Vibe Series, known to punch well above their weight. I can certainly attest to that.

The build quality far surpasses any Mexican model I’ve had and is more aligned with the build quality you see from Japanese instruments. The neck pocket is tight, frets are beautifully worked (no sharps edges or raised frets anywhere) and pickup is meaty and capable. Pickups and bridge are original and very good quality - these had the beefier bridge with grooves for the saddles as standard. Its in very good condition (still has the CE stickers on the neck and neck plate) with one small dink on the body, near the top curve above the pickup.

It’s strung with years old Labella Deep Talkin’ flats, absolute perfection. All the Pino mojo you could want for 10% of the cost of the custom shop version, and with a more playable neck profile (I’ve spent a lot of time with a Fender Pino!). You could spend double on a Japanese Fender but I’d argue this is on par, and certainly a better finished product than every Mexi I’ve ever played. 

No trades I’m afraid - cash is king. Based in Trelewis, South Wales. Willing to travel for the right buyer, though postage is to be sorted by the buyer. Collection or meet up much preferred.

IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6658.jpeg

IMG_6652.jpeg

IMG_6653.jpeg

IMG_6650.jpeg

IMG_6651.jpeg

IMG_6649.jpeg

IMG_6648.jpeg

Edited by SamPlaysBass
  • Like 9

• SamPlaysBass changed the title to SOLD Squier Classic Vibe Precision Fiesta Red (Pino Squier-dino)