Why become a member? ×

Wayne Jones WJBP STEREO VALVE BASS PRE-AMP (new 2021 version) £450 - *SOLD*
£450
Manchester

three

Wayne Jones bass preamp - the latest version.  I'm not a fan of hyerbole in ads but this is about as good as it gets.  I just have a lot of pres and only really use a Hellborg.  The one-knob compressor is a thing of wonder.

When this arrived, it had a bit of an issue with a glitchy DI.  I spoke to Wayne Jones about this and he provided the fix (undertaken by an excellent engineer in Manchester) - one of the caps had been damaged.  Probably a cadet engineer and strapping phantom across channels.  The internal protection didn't appear to have been successful.  The preamp now operates perfectly.  In optically perfect condition apart from one pinhead mark on the top of the case (I just dropped a tiny brush end of satin black acrylic onto it so it's almost invisible).  Comes with the WJ footswitch and is in its original box.  I'm also selling a WJ 110 - let me know if you're interested in both and I may be able to do a deal.  The 110 houses two amps and opens-up (with the addition of a second cab) the stereo functionality of the pre.     

I can ship in the UK at the buyer's risk and expense.  Collection in Manchester is possible.

I suspect most interested will know what these are, but if not, take a look here:

https://www.waynejonesaudio.com/products-specs/wjbp-stereo-bass-pre-amp/

IMG_6277.JPG

IMG_6278.JPG

IMG_6279.JPG

IMG_6280.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG

IMG_6283.JPG

Edited by three
additional details
  • Like 4

• three changed the title to SOLD Wayne Jones WJBP STEREO VALVE BASS PRE-AMP (new 2021 version) £450