Why become a member? ×

€100 EUR: Dr. Parts Jazz Bass body + everything needed + Crel JB42 pickups - *SOLD*
£155
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

€100 EUR: Dr. Parts Jazz Bass body + everything needed + Crel JB42 pickups.

POSSIBLE TRADE FOR AN ONBOARD 2-BANDS BASS PREAMP WITH TONE CONTROL!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €100 Euros (£155 GBP is totally inappropriate and I will only accept payment in Euros)!!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

Just add a neck and do the assembly yourself: comes with everything needed including all the screws (most of them brand new) and wires! Total cost if new: more than €250 EUR...

Here are the specifications :

Body: Dr. Parts 2 pieces alder, weighting 1.850 kilos (just sanded, needs some finish, brand new)

Pickups: 2 x Crel JB42 (high-end made in France) with foam and 2 Fender copper shieldings

Controls: volume 250K, volume 250K, tone 250K with a brand new Sprague 47nF capacitor

Jack: Switchcraft (brand new)

Bridge: Göldo HWM4C

Knobs: Mxuteuk KNOB-06-25SR (brand new)

Control plate: Dr. Parts (brand new)

Neck plate: Musiclily with plastic cushion (brand new)

Strap buttons: Gotoh (brand new)

Pickguard: blue pearl Fleor 10 holes

Strings: Harley Benton Valuestrings Bass 45-105 (brand new)

Strap: Harley Benton black nylon

Non-smoking environment as usual.

What you see is what you get, except the Fluke multimeter!

Look carefully at the photos.

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 4

• Hellzero changed the title to €100 EUR: Dr. Parts Jazz Bass body + everything needed + Crel JB42 pickups
  • Hellzero changed the title to SOLD €100 EUR: Dr. Parts Jazz Bass body + everything needed + Crel JB42 pickups