Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRF700 - *SOLD*
£385
Bromley

Paolo85

I have bought it a few months ago from here.

The R from the logo on the headstock has peeled off (was like that when I bought it), for the rest it is in great condition. 

I was a bit wary of the truss rod, I thought there was too much wiggle, but Jim at PlanetGuitar assured me it's all good (great guy btw, glad I have met a tech I feel I can trust). There is a minimal sign of fingerboard wear as I play with rounds, but you cannot even feel it with the finger and certainly does not affect playability.

It's a great bass, with the most comfortable neck, superlight and superversatile.

I am selling at a low price because I paid £375 for it and I just do not flip at a profit on BC. Have added £10 as I have given it fresh strings (D'Addario NYXL 50-105).

I bought this on a quest for a jazz sound. I can't play jazz really but I am slowly working on it.

But after buying a half good Stagg EUB this month and trying a Yamaha SLB, I have seen the light and realised I need to use an upright for my jazz itch.

So I sell this to help cover the cost of the Stagg and my nonsensical decision to spend more than I paid for it to give it a fingerboard shooting.

Pick up from Bromley or I can meet in central London though I am not there very often

20231021_114648.jpg

20231021_114651.jpg

20231021_114721.jpg

20231021_114731.jpg

20231021_114750.jpg

20231021_114754.jpg

20231021_114707.jpg

Edited by Paolo85
  • Like 4

Hi there, unfortunately I am not super keen on posting. I do have a box so if somebody really wanted it posted maybe I can do it but it would have to be buyer organising it their own risk and cost

I'll weigh it tomorrow. It would be on a bathroom scale 

• Paolo85 changed the title to Ibanez SRF700 SOLD