Why become a member? ×

Markbass STD104HR cab,LM III head £300 each, inc FREE bass - *WITHDRAWN*
£600
near Diss, Norfolk

lownote

Markbass Little Mark III head.  Really good condition.  Output power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms. Weighs 2.5 kg. All works perfectly.

With MB LM bag, also in good nick. Speakon cable and kettle lead included.  £300. 

Markbass STD 104HR rear ported cab.  8 ohm 800w.  Phenom cab!  With my old pub gig rock band of two guitars and a drummer this cab handled any normal size venue space with gain set on 9 or 9.30, and importantly actually works outdoors where most cabs give up the ghost.  Carpet's in very good nick. 22kg but thanks to great handles and balance it's surprisingly portable. Someone has tried to fit wheels in the past and the holes are still there, but TBH it doesn't need them. I can lug it about and I'm a crumbly with a heart condition! £300.

Quality RoqSolid cover in matching colours, no rips or tears, and Markbass ramp/ stand thingy thrown in. Those two are worth over £100 on their own!

Fretless Revelation bass thrown in free. White, mildly relicked;  Tonerider pickup, lightweight winders, softcase. 

Collection only from mid East Anglia (Suffolk/Norfolk border near Diss). No trades, thanks.

DSC_2988x.thumb.jpg.d186704de59c7812b1ccfd66b87298cc.jpg

DSC_2990x.thumb.jpg.22c4da8b659994778a96bfba60bee040.jpg

IMG_3059.jpeg

Edited by lownote
Add pic
  • Like 5

• lownote changed the title to Markbass STD104HR cab & Little Mark III head £300 each
  • 2 weeks later...
  • lownote changed the title to Markbass STD104HR cab,LM III head £300 each + FREE bass!
  • lownote changed the title to Markbass STD104HR cab,LM III head £300 each, inc FREE bass WITHDRAWN