Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4 for Trade

Mickb1773

Hi All,
For Sale or Trade a 2004 Spector Euro 4 in Amber.Bought from new and has never been gigged...it 's immaculate not a scratch or a ding....This one was one of the last solid maple ones they made before the switch to the LX model and they had a $500 premium at that time.

It will come will a hiscox flight case and original receipts and straplocks and manual .
Take a look,
Make an offer with a price or a trade
Will add cash for the right Trade

All the best,
Mick.

Edited by Mickb1773

Thanks for leaving me know...I thought I was losing it...there one minute gone the next :) .To be honest I am not expecting to get a 1000 Euro for the Spector in the UK as thats nearly £900...last year that 1000 Euro would be closer to £650 which is what the Spector's seem to be going for give or take at the moment...so any trades in that region I'd be open to but as stated I will add cash if the right one come along...and a nice bit of cash if needed,
Thanks again,
Mick.

Hi Gang,
There have been another few bass offered and I defintely mulling one over....there was also one that got away .But stated I am willing to add cash for the Right Bass even up to Grand ...maybe a bit more :) .
Ideally I 'd love the following

1. Wal Mach 1/2/3...who would n't

2. A nice Tobais/MTD

3. Alembic with Q

All the best,
Mick.

[quote name='Mickb1773' post='497404' date='May 25 2009, 05:30 PM']Hi Gang,
There have been another few bass offered and I defintely mulling one over....there was also one that got away .But stated I am willing to add cash for the Right Bass even up to Grand ...maybe a bit more :) .
Ideally I 'd love the following

1. Wal Mach 1/2/3...who would n't

2. A nice Tobais/MTD

3. Alembic with Q

All the best,
Mick.[/quote]

Stiil looking for that all elusive swap
Have a good one.
Mick.

• 3 weeks later...

Some really nice basses offered including a Macintyre Jazz, a Status S1,Bongo 5H and the one that got away a Roscoe LG.As stated before I can add Cash if the right bass come along,
All the best,
Mick.
[quote name='Mickb1773' post='535165' date='Jul 7 2009, 09:43 PM']Some lovely basses offered but keeping my options open,
All the best,
Mick.[/quote]

Weekend Bump

[quote name='Mickb1773' post='536822' date='Jul 9 2009, 10:00 PM']Some really nice basses offered including a Macintyre Jazz, a Status S1,Bongo 5H and the one that got away a Roscoe LG.As stated before I can add Cash if the right bass come along,
All the best,
Mick.[/quote]