Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones BG-75 Double Four combo - price drop £200 - *SOLD*
£230
South London / Surrey

EddHytheTown

For sale is my Phil Jones BG-75 Double Four combo with fitted Phil Jones carry case. 70 watts. Official blurb and specifications are here: https://www.pjbworld.com/cms/index.php/product_bg-75/

I'm in south London/Surrey and often work in central London, so could arrange a handover around this area or can post via Parcelforce next day delivery (which I think would work out about the same as my travel cost). 

No trade offers please, I'm only looking to sell.

I bought this on basschat in 2017. I've used it at home, occasionally at rehearsals, and once at a small pub gig for a folk band I was in. Honestly for that gig it was barely loud enough (it wasn't miced up and there was no PA support), but it's a great little practice amp, very small and extremely lightweight (4kg says the PJB website), and I'm sure would work well miced up live or for a quieter performance.

For the band I'm in now, I'm using backline provided at rehearsal studios and gig venues, and am using an USB interface at home, so I'm selling this as it just isn't getting any use.

The amp is in very good condition and has always lived in it's case when not in use. When I turn the amp off it gives a little thump/pop noise, but as far as I can remember it's always done this. I've experienced that with other amps too, and as far as I know it's not a problem or indicative of a fault, but best to be upfront.

Any questions please let me know. 

Cheers,

Edd

IMG_20230826_172426059.jpg

IMG_20230826_172441540.jpg

IMG_20230826_172455443_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230826_172528729.jpg

IMG_20230826_172647862.jpg

IMG_20230826_172733702_HDR.jpg

Edited by EddHytheTown
Price drop
  • Like 3

• EddHytheTown changed the title to Phil Jones BG-75 Double Four combo - price drop £200
  • EddHytheTown changed the title to SOLD - Phil Jones BG-75 Double Four combo - price drop £200