Why become a member? ×

Jeff Buckley on Sky Arts

Moose

Well, Im stuck in the 60's 70's and early 80's cause I like in your face melodies that pin me to the floor first listen, if that makes ME an old fart then ..'Hallelujah'. Here's a question. Whats with the closed eyes and not interacting with the audence thing and not just with this guy but all modern 'guitar' acts. 

1 hour ago, greavesbass said:

Well, Im stuck in the 60's 70's and early 80's cause I like in your face melodies that pin me to the floor first listen, if that makes ME an old fart then ..'Hallelujah'. Here's a question. Whats with the closed eyes and not interacting with the audence thing and not just with this guy but all modern 'guitar' acts. 

It was part of his act. A friend saw him a few times and said he was wonderful with the crowd. The whole moody guy thing seems a confection.

13 hours ago, Moose said:

There is a fine line between genius and crap, and he crosses the line several times. But what do I know: Iḿ just an old fart!

Yep, I starte to watch this with my wife, in great anticipation, and after about 5 minutes we agreed that it was crap and switched it off. Dissapointed, because his album work was generally brilliant.