Why become a member? ×

On hold - Virtually new Darkglass Hyper Luminal compressor in limited edition black - *SOLD*
£200
Lovely Wellingborough

Osiris

Virtually new Darkglass Hyper Luminal for sale in the limited edition sexy black finish. I bought this recently from the somewhat lovely @Frank Blank who had bought it new a few weeks earlier. It's only a few weeks old and between myself and Frank, it's had probably no more than 10 hours use, so it's in pristine, unmarked condition with the exception of some low profile dual lock on the bottom which I'm happy to remove if the buyer prefers. Comes boxed with the manual, USB cable and little stick on feet. 

Looking for £200 posted within the UK please. I'll knock a bit off if anyone wishes to collect it from just outside Wellingborough, the err, jewel in the crown of Northamptonshire. Just looking for a sale please, no trades. 

WhatsAppImage2023-08-06at18_24_33.thumb.jpeg.d6807f02074ec4209eba917461bce49a.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-06 at 18.24.33 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-06 at 18.24.33 (2).jpeg

Edited by Osiris
Sold
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Osiris changed the title to Sold - Virtually new Darkglass Hyper Luminal compressor in limited edition black