Why become a member? ×

Lakland USA precision bitsa - *SOLD*
£1000
GOSPORT

Bassman666

Evening folks, I recently got hold of this beauty in a deal however I'm only really playing 5 strings these days so am trying to make myself sell it! This is a parts bass, I believe it was originally put together by a member of this fine parish. It comprises of a stunning lakland USA neck, which I believe although a precision profile neck, has the slimmer 38mm nut width. Like all lakland necks it is incredibly nice to play. The tuners are hipshot, dunlop dual design strap buttons, I believe the pickup is a lindy fralin with cts pots. I was told the body is alder and the bass has had a relic treatment with a nitro refinish by DG relics. She's very comfortable at 8.05lbs and sounds like any good p should. Collection or meet up preferred, but will post at buyers risk and cost. Not really after any trades however feel free to ask, especially if you have a 5 string stingray. Any questions please ask. Thanks! 

received_306058961934939.jpeg

received_5916909601742037.jpeg

received_968105797738000.jpeg

received_953369922720939.jpeg

DSC_1436.JPG

DSC_1437.JPG

DSC_1435.JPG

Edited by Bassman666
  • Like 9

Yup was mine ( The Bass Monkey ) and Dan put the relicwork to the body. It’s a killer P bass and worth more in parts than you’re asking mate. Great bass and GLWTS, it’s a bargain 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, walshy said:

Yup was mine ( The Bass Monkey ) and Dan put the relicwork to the body. It’s a killer P bass and worth more in parts than you’re asking mate. Great bass and GLWTS, it’s a bargain 👌

Thanks mate. Yeah originally I was going to put the neck on a jazz build, but in reality my two 5 strings laklands cover everything I need 😁. I'd consider parting it out if anyone is interested in a loaded body or neck 

• Bassman666 changed the title to SOLD Lakland USA precision bitsa