Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RH450 with RC4 Footswitch. -£200 - *SOLD*
£500
London

Since i moved to a complete rack option, i don't need the 2 heads anymore.

The have both been great and have had them for a few years, during the pandemic and since they have had very little use.

Basically i used the RH450 for practice and as a backup, and has never failed me in any way. It has 3 stickers on top that can be removed with some alcohol or with WD40 or something. What i did't know when i got it, was that the Gain switch was broken off, but fixed(it rotates and holds the knob) so all is good , still has most of the original knobs on, the master volume is a different one, looks good tbh and only the Mem1 button is cracked, but not fully(this is a common issue and does not affect playability). Otherwise it works fine and never had an issue with it.

If you are interested in buying it separately i'll let this one go for £150, and will include the kettle lead and a bag to hold it(an old brown samsonite laptop shoulder bag).

The RH750 has been sold

I also have the RC4 footswitch, used but not overly, has the usual scuff but otherwise in good condition, can sell separately for £100 or with the RH450 as above offered.

I would prefer collection or meetup in central London or South East London, Lewisham area(or if you live locally and have a cabinet we can go to yours and test it, i don't have a cab at home anymore)

Will upload photos very soon. 

Should you have any questions, let me know

All sold thank you

IMG_8310.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

IMG_8308.jpeg

IMG_8307.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

Edited by alinbassplayer
Price update
  • Like 1

If this had been a year ago I'd have snapped these all up in a heartbeat! But typically, when I was looking for an RH750 - with footswitch - they just didn't seem to be about, and of course more recently I've seen a couple up for grabs. I ended up going a different way in the end, but someone is going to get a bargain here! GLWTS

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, b7l4s said:

If this had been a year ago I'd have snapped these all up in a heartbeat! But typically, when I was looking for an RH750 - with footswitch - they just didn't seem to be about, and of course more recently I've seen a couple up for grabs. I ended up going a different way in the end, but someone is going to get a bargain here! GLWTS

Thanks mate, i'm hoping the same, to try and recoup some of the cash i spent on the Kemper :) 

• Like 1

• alinbassplayer changed the title to TC Electronic RH450 with RC4 Footswitch. - Sold