Why become a member? ×

***PRICE DROP: £2000*** For Sale/Trade: 1968 Gibson EB-0 in great condition - *SOLD*
£2100
London UK

dballona

Selling this 1968 EB-0 in great condition. The finish has light cracking in the translucent cherry finish. Hard to find any dings in the body. The back of the neck has some wear which is unnoticeable on the touch, and in fact reduces some of the friction that the finish adds. At the 12th fret the E and strings is sit at 0.4mm height, which I find very easy to play especially on a short scale bass. Electronics are all original: both pots start with 1376 and one shows a hint of an 8 or 9 (I assume 8 given the headstock serial is 892437). The bass has the bridge's mute foam and also comes with what I believe to be the original hardshell case.

In short – impeccable bass for a great price. I'm open to trades and offers. Let me know if you have any questions.

You can see more pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ce9L1pU2W2RvmpUlaYwISMsRGi9Dyk3J

IMG_6853-min-min.png

IMG_6854-min-min.png

IMG_6855-min-min.png

IMG_6856-min-min.png

IMG_6857-min-min.png

IMG_6858-min-min.png

IMG_6859-min-min.png

IMG_6860-min-min.png

IMG_6861-min-min.png

IMG_6862-min.png

Edited by dballona
  • Like 6

• dballona changed the title to For Sale/Trade: 1968 Gibson EB-0 in mint condition
  • dballona changed the title to For Sale/Trade: 1968 Gibson EB-0 in great condition
1 hour ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to pick on you! 

It really does look superb.

Please don't worry! It was an absolutely fair comment, as the wear on the back of the neck makes "mint" a stretch actually. I appreciate the comment, and yes, it's a lovely bass!

• dballona changed the title to ***PRICE DROP: £2000*** For Sale/Trade: 1968 Gibson EB-0 in great condition
  • dballona changed the title to ***SOLD*** For Sale/Trade: 1968 Gibson EB-0 in great condition