Why become a member? ×

PRICE DROP NOW £250 - 2008 Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass - *WITHDRAWN*
£300
Rotherham

nick_gontarski

• nick_gontarski changed the title to NOW £275 - 2008 Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a couple of the other China-made CV Precisions (one in Fiesta Red, the other in pale Blue) - both were absolutely stunning basses. I'm told that these 50's shape P basses are too. I really like the colour on these, and was at a festival a few weeks ago, and the bassist in one band was playing one. It sounded great. Can't believe this is still here. If I had a bass sized gap anywhere in the house..... I'd be lusting after this. GLWTS

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marc S said:

I had a couple of the other China-made CV Precisions (one in Fiesta Red, the other in pale Blue) - both were absolutely stunning basses. I'm told that these 50's shape P basses are too. I really like the colour on these, and was at a festival a few weeks ago, and the bassist in one band was playing one. It sounded great. Can't believe this is still here. If I had a bass sized gap anywhere in the house..... I'd be lusting after this. GLWTS

Indeed mate... it sounds great, with a lovely action. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • nick_gontarski changed the title to PRICE DROP NOW £250 - 2008 Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass
  • nick_gontarski changed the title to *withdraw* PRICE DROP NOW £250 - 2008 Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass