Why become a member? ×

Retrovibe Vantage Bass REDUCED MUST GO £260 including shipping
£300
Hexham

walshy

Brand new and in its box. Bought for a project and no longer needed. See pics for info.

£260 including shipping? Surely the bargain of the day?

IMG_8152.jpeg

IMG_8153.jpeg

Edited by walshy
  • Like 7

Walshy, if I was back in the UK this would be getting played to death and you'd be £300 better off right now. Love the look of these instruments, have been on the alert for  one for ages. Honestly surprised it's still here at this price. GLWTS ~ grudgingly 😂.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dutchwife said:

Walshy, if I was back in the UK this would be getting played to death and you'd be £300 better off right now. Love the look of these instruments, have been on the alert for  one for ages. Honestly surprised it's still here at this price. GLWTS ~ grudgingly 😂.

Thanks, bloody good things for the cash and I’m sure they’re still on a waiting list atm, I thought £300 would see it away by now too 🤷‍♂️

• walshy changed the title to Retrovibe Vantage Bass REDUCED MUST GO £265 plus shipping
  • 3 weeks later...
  • walshy changed the title to Retrovibe Vantage Bass REDUCED MUST GO £260 including shipping