Why become a member? ×

Creation Audio Grizzly Bass overdrive/Distortion - *WITHDRAWN*
£175
Leicester

IanA

Easily one of the best distortion pedals on the market that allows you to run clean boost or a combination of overdrive and distortion that when really cranked will get you into fuzz territory.

Not only does this pedal sound amazing but it also looks sensational on a pedalboard.

Bought recently off this forum

and am asking for what I paid but with the postage included.

Postage will be Royal Mail Special delivery.

Condition is excellent with a small amount of paint missing from the front edges of the pedal. I do not have the original box but it will be packed extremely well for transit.

Am only selling to raise funds after being ripped off on a bass a few weeks ago…

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by IanA
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RikiB said:

What bass were you ripped off with?

Would rather not discuss on this thread if that is ok… suffice to say it cost me a significant amount of money to have it sorted out…

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear that. This pedal is great for anyone wondering. 
I used it just with the overdrive and a little of the lpf to take the top off and sounded great at making that tube amp sound.

• Like 1

Yeah for those who don’t know the bottom left knob is the funkulator. All the way on does nothing but as you go counter clockwise it scoops the mids whilst boosting the bass and treble I think. Great for slappin’

54 minutes ago, RikiB said:

Sorry to hear that. This pedal is great for anyone wondering. 
I used it just with the overdrive and a little of the lpf to take the top off and sounded great at making that tube amp sound.

I have actually used it as a preamp on a number of occasions to very good effect. There isn’t a bad sound in it imo…

It certainly has a bounce to the notes that a lot of pedals struggle to replicate 

• IanA changed the title to Creation Audio Grizzly Bass overdrive/Distortion WITHDRAWN