Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

megazap63

1. Boss OC-2 Octaver, S/N 245500. Made in Japan around November '82.

2. Boss CS-2 Compression/Sustainer, S/N 861171. Made in Japan around January '88.

Pictures are attached, and production dates obtained from the following site: [url="http://www.bossarea.com/serial/sndecoder.aspx"]http://www.bossarea.com/serial/sndecoder.aspx[/url]

Reasonable offers considered.

Cheers, Chris

Edited by megazap63

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='478592' date='May 3 2009, 09:50 PM']I'll give you £50 for the OC-2 if the footswitch is still in good functional order (no stepping on it a dozen times to get it to toggle on/off).[/quote]

Footswitch is in perfect order, and I'll wait to see what other offers come through first.

[quote name='megazap63' post='478599' date='May 3 2009, 09:58 PM']Footswitch is in perfect order, and I'll wait to see what other offers come through first.[/quote]

Yeah it seems everybody's Boss switches work fine except the ones I end up with - which is why I always ask now. :)

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='478608' date='May 3 2009, 10:12 PM']Yeah it seems everybody's Boss switches work fine except the ones I end up with - which is why I always ask now. :)[/quote]

Never had any problems with any Boss pedals I've owned, all have been 100% reliable.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='478608' date='May 3 2009, 10:12 PM']Yeah it seems everybody's Boss switches work fine except the ones I end up with - which is why I always ask now. :)[/quote]

Yep, my OC2 needs to be jumped up and down on, so does my metal zone and so does my guitards little orange boss distortion pedal. grrrrrrrrrr.

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='478859' date='May 4 2009, 11:40 AM']Yep, my OC2 needs to be jumped up and down on, so does my metal zone and so does my guitards little orange boss distortion pedal. grrrrrrrrrr.[/quote]

Hmmmm.....most unusual.

You guys wouldn't happen to have lead feet by any chance (just kidding!) :)

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='478909' date='May 4 2009, 12:20 PM']Tried putting something on top of the switch bit inside so its a fraction taller on the bust ones?[/quote]

To be honest I haven't tried anything, it's mostly my OC-2 that is temperamental, and it's usually in a loop so I don't need to switch it on and off. It might just be a dirty switch.

Anyway enough hijacking of the for-sale thread. Sorry, OP.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='478918' date='May 4 2009, 12:26 PM']To be honest I haven't tried anything, it's mostly my OC-2 that is temperamental, and it's usually in a loop so I don't need to switch it on and off. It might just be a dirty switch.

Anyway enough hijacking of the for-sale thread. Sorry, OP.[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better my OC-2 does this too :)

[quote name='Higgie' post='478928' date='May 4 2009, 12:45 PM']If it makes you feel any better my OC-2 does this too :)[/quote]

Guys, it sounds like I've been unusually lucky to get one without any problems whatsoever........guess my old mum was right all those years ago when she said 'you're special!' :rolleyes:

[quote name='megazap63' post='478599' date='May 3 2009, 09:58 PM']Footswitch is in perfect order, and I'll wait to see what other offers come through first.[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks for your recent offer on the OC-2, however I've now sold it, hence the WITHDRAWN tag on my post. Best wishes finding another one (I've seen a few on ebay recently) or getting the one you've already got repaired (shouldn't be too difficult).

Cheers