Why become a member? ×

Video of my (bass)Balls

ped

Despite everything, the humble Bassballs remains one of my favourite pedals to play. And I say that purposely; you really have to 'play' the pedal because it reacts so much to changes in dynamics. This is an example I just recorded showing it at about 50% sensitivity where you can get a nice synthy sound from it, and during the chorus I run it into an octave (it sounds better with the octave first but I was being lazy)

This version in particular I really like because it has a far more open sound than my others, and partly because it's really rare to have a green one with the big footswitch.

Anyway I hope you enjoy my filthy sounds

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Bigwan said:

That sounds lush! What's the track? Could listen to more of that...

Thanks! It's a great sound, and really useful, it goes with so many things because it can be quite subtle if you play really lightly.

The band is called MICHELLE, they're brilliant, some tasty basslines. Here's the album:

The track I'm playing is called Looking Glass, and I used the Moises app to remove their (better) bassline.