Why become a member? ×

Please delete - *WITHDRAWN*
£450
New Malden

J66Bass

27 minutes ago, J66Bass said:
30 minutes ago, samkeen said:

31 minutes ago, samkeen said:

Beedster is doing you a favour suggesting a new thread if you want to raise the price. I’d suggest dropping the attitude too. Hello thanks for your concern , my attitude is neutral and certainly do not comment or waste the time of member on his group   ,I provided more adequate privately and on this topic to him , it was perhaps a sharp response for me , but there s always 2 side of story,I m face with enormous stress at the moment due my elderly and  do not agree when someone is virtually commenting a topic he doesn’t care , I do not understand why he keep doing it , I have a long time member of this group chat and I’m a middle age men ??

Well,

43 minutes ago, J66Bass said:

Hello thanks for your concern , my attitude is neutral and certainly do not comment or waste the time of member on his group   ,I provided more adequate privately and on this topic to him , it was perhaps a sharp response for me , but there s always 2 side of story,I m face with enormous stress at the moment due my elderly and  do not agree when someone is virtually commenting a topic he doesn’t care , I do not understand why he keep doing it , I have a long time member of this group chat and I’m a middle age men ??

i've been on here about 15 years, have bought and sold a few (understatement) basses, and was both interested in potentially buying yours and (I thought) trying to help you sell it when I first commented about the condition of the board which is critical with these basses (a quality refin on a worn maple board can be north of £300)

If you list a bass well - that is right information and right price - it will usually sell quite quickly here. You've got a nice bass there but it's a niche instrument and therefore probably requires a little more patience with enquiries and perhaps some flexibility on price. As ever, you're the seller, how you do things is your prerogative, but if you want to sell it there are some traditions on this forum that will help.

Sorry to hear about your stress, hope that resolves 

• Like 2

• J66Bass changed the title to Please delete or withdraw, thanks