Why become a member? Ɨ

Bass Monkey Precision bass, nice relic ON HOLD - *SOLD*
Ā£500
Bath

pajhartley

Excellent example of @walshy's work, a black/maple P-bass, reliced as supplied.

Ā 

I actually got this as a trade from Paul for a Line 6 Helix, and was very pleased with the trade, but now this is surplus to requirements (I only use my '79 P-bass and a couple of LTDs now).

Ā 

So it's as pictured. As I remember (perhaps Paul could provide more detail) it's got a Bareknuckle pup, and has a Gotoh hi-mass bridge, not sure of the tuners but they're very precise & responsive. I've added Schaller straploks. I think it's good that it has the Bass Monkey logo, as opposed to a Fender decal.

Ā 

It plays & sounds superb - the Bareknuckle is nicely aggressive & responsive with a JJ Burnel feel to it, if I'm honest. So if you're after that Stranglers vibe ...

Ā 

I'm starting at Ā£500 - a very low price for one of these, tbh, I think the price for these is usually > Ā£1,000, but I'm aware of the current economic environment and although I'm not desperate to sell, I'd like this to go to someone who'd use it in anger!

Ā 

Collection from fairly central Bath, Somerset, and I'll deliver within 90 miles (thus avoiding coming into London!!) for nothing. Otherwise I can post, although I'd take the neck off & pack up that way.

Ā 

Viewings/auditions welcome.

IMG_1564.jpeg

IMG_1565.jpeg

IMG_1566.jpeg

IMG_1567.jpeg

IMG_1569.jpeg

IMG_1568.jpeg

Edited by pajhartley
Sold
  • Like 7

• pajhartley changed the title to Bass Monkey Precision bass, nice relic SOLD