Why become a member? ×

Further PRICE DROP £1100 TC Electronic Blacksmith and Vanderkley 2x12 Neolite - *SOLD*
£1400
Devon

Nick Reed

TC Electronic Blacksmith, Vanderkley 2x12 Neolite cab, SKB flightcase, Roqsolid cover and RC4 foot controller.

All in excellent condition. Flight case bought 2 weeks before lockdown so only used once (includes original packaging and receipt which provides lifetime guarantee!). Cab has been mounted on pro casters with locks. I have reduced my gigging so no longer need this level of kit.  This is an absolute bargain at the price but always happy to discuss a deal. I am happy to split the amp and the cab but the price reflects buying all of it together. If you only want one or the other message me and I will provide a price. In respect of the SKB, roqsolid and foot controller I will not split as they come with the respective items. If you need further info message me. Collection preferred due to sizes and weights. Many thanks.IMG_2792.jpeg.ea440ff670b7c75eafaaec0dc98fe637.jpeg

IMG_2798.jpeg

IMG_2797.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2799.jpeg

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg

IMG_2196.jpeg

Edited by Nick Reed
Update information cab sold
  • Like 4

• Nick Reed changed the title to Further PRICE DROP £1100 TC Electronic Blacksmith and Vanderkley 2x12 Neolite

Be patient! Your ad hasn’t been up for anytime at all!!

From what I can see this gear was about £2300 ish new? IMO I’d say your original price was fine, but your price drop makes it a bargain.

Can’t comment on the Blacksmith, but I own the same cab model and it’s stunning. Unless mine gets damaged, can’t see me ever changing it. It’s just about a 1 person lift too, despite being a 212.

Looks a quality rig at a very decent price to me. 

• Like 1

At this price it’s an absolute steal. I’ve used my Blacksmith for around 8 years now and it is easily the best amp I’ve ever used in my 40+ years of playing. I’ve seen them sell separately at upwards of £800, and that’s without flight case and foot switch. Throw a quality cab like that into the mix and even your original asking price was a bargain.

Its hard times for a lot of people so you may just have to be a bit more patient, but this will sell.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Nick Reed changed the title to UPDATE: Cab now sold. TC Electronic Blacksmith Amplifier £650