Why become a member? ×

The never-ending dirt pedal search

1 hour ago, Lord Summerisle said:

Let’s see a video of this delightful setup then please. 😆

I got nothing to proof to you, you asked for advice and I bothered giving my genuine take on it to you, and as I said:

10 hours ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

You are of course still free to laugh at and ignore my advice.

Which seems to be exactly what you chose to do.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

23 minutes ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

I got nothing to proof to you, you asked for advice and I bothered giving my genuine take on it to you, and as I said:

Which seems to be exactly what you chose to do.

I’d genuinely love to see and hear a video with this set up. I can imagine it in my head to some extent, but as soon as I saw your 3 pedal selection I felt I just had to hear it. The three pedals you list seem specifically designed to remove all bottom end. 

No joke - can we see a video of the sound you get please?

3 hours ago, Lord Summerisle said:

I’d genuinely love to see and hear a video with this set up. I can imagine it in my head to some extent, but as soon as I saw your 3 pedal selection I felt I just had to hear it. The three pedals you list seem specifically designed to remove all bottom end. 

No joke - can we see a video of the sound you get please?

I have to admit I’m intrigued too. I’ve read @Baloney Balderdashposts previously about signal chain and effects. It seems a lot of thought and effort has gone into the choice and placement of pedals. I’m just interested as I’ve often read threads where people have 10-15 or more pedals and I’m fascinated to know what sound such a board can create. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, krispn said:

I have to admit I’m intrigued too. I’ve read @Baloney Balderdashposts previously about signal chain and effects. It seems a lot of thought and effort has gone into the choice and placement of pedals. I’m just interested as I’ve often read threads where people have 10-15 or more pedals and I’m fascinated to know what sound such a board can create. 

I am in the process of completely rearranging my setup, so all I got set up at the moment is the core of my "amp-less" setup that gives me my basic "clean" tone, and then my high gain distortion setup, as described earlier here in this thread.

Further more I haven't really got any way to record it properly at the moment either, but promise I will do so when I have my home recording gear set up properly again.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash
  • Like 1