Why become a member? ×

Spector Q5 Pro in dark smoky grey - *SOLD*
£350
Near Axminster

sprocketflup

SOLD

Here for sale is a Spector Q5 Pro 5 string in very good condition. Korean made model, to a very high degree of quality, as you'd expect from the brand really.  Flamed maple top, 3 piece maple neck, and what I assume is a rosewood fingerboard. I'd love to be able to tell you what the stock colour on this is, its a very dark smoky grey, not quite black. I can see a hint of green in there too, but my good lady tells me I'm wrong so it must not be there. 🤔

Cant see any visible dings, there's a sort buckle rash line in the middle of the back but it hasn't scratched the paint/lacquer.

I have to say I'm a little perplexed as to why I don't play this more often, I picked it up to put it on the sofa for photographs, plugged it in to check electrics and then lost an hour, it plays rather well. A good range of tones from the EMG pups and circuit, and the active boosts really makes this pump. Anyway, I have far too many basses, and certainly more 5 strings than I need so it's up to be rehomed.

Weight on my bathroom scales is 4.5kg.

All in all, a very nice bass that deserves more attention than I'm giving it.

I'm based near Axminster for collection, or I can arrange a meetup somewhere as I'm all over the country with my band at various points. I'm not fond of posting basses, but not against it either, and have packaging if that's what you'd prefer.

spectorfront.thumb.jpg.d90704f41045493e6b74551f1c221aba.jpg

spectorbody.thumb.jpg.57f7df1172488150b6db9a2452223cb5.jpg

spectorback.thumb.jpg.a4cbe18a2802d56680f561be350ffbf3.jpg

back.thumb.jpg.bcbc384a2b161d129f1623b4e7da367f.jpg

Edited by sprocketflup
  • Like 2

• sprocketflup changed the title to Spector Q5 Pro in dark smoky grey - SOLD