Why become a member? ×

Tech21 Midi Moose Midi Pedal - Price Drop, Now £75! - *SOLD*
£100
Aberdeen

For sale is my Tech21 MidiMoose pedal. I have 2 of these and this one is surplus to requirements. In great, fully functional condition with only slight scuffing on a couple of corners. Comes with the original box. The pedal is robust and great for sending midi messages to other midi equipment / synths / DAW / effects etc. I used it with my TC G-Major. Powered by either a wall wart (not supplied) or a single 9v battery.

Here a link to the Tech21 website and operating manual - Tech21. The pedal is simple to use and integrates into any midi system. It has been superceded by the Midi Mongoose a slightly smaller unit with less function switches (£175 at Thomann)

Edited by Acebassmusic
SOLD
  • Like 1

• Acebassmusic changed the title to Tech21 Midi Moose Midi Pedal - Price Drop, Now £75!
  • 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, stewblack said:

So...could this be added to a multi effect to add 7 extra foot switches?

Please excuse my ignorance.

If your multi effects has a midi IN then yes you can use the Midi Moose to send program changes to it. The first 5 pedal buttons (known as a group or "bank") send program changes to your multi effects. The last 2 buttons are used for changing between banks. As there are multiple banks you can, in effect, have up to 128 extra footswitches. 😲 You don't have to use them all of course. 🤣 I used this with a TC GMajor and to select the programs I needed I only used 2 banks max.

Edited by Acebassmusic
  • Like 1

• Acebassmusic changed the title to Tech21 Midi Moose Midi Pedal - ** SOLD **