Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 62 Vintage Reissue (1998) - *SOLD*
£1850
Emsworth

Petey

Fender 62 Jazz Vintage Reissue (1998)

I bought this instrument 3 years ago as I've always wanted to try out this model/version from the period. I have been very happy with the bass and purchased what I thought at the time, and still do, is a good example. However,  after 3 years of playing it and putting it down, I've realised that its not the bass for me - I have too many to choose from and it is now surplus to requirements.

It plays very, very nicely and has that certain period tone to it with flats. 

It come with the black Fender hard case as in the picture and the case candy that I received ( Fender cloth and Bridge cover).

I have left a Pick Holder on the bass (in some pics - but removed in the last four), which is only attached by a sticky buddy and easily removed if wished.

The bass is all original and I have not tinkered with it replacing any of the parts or the finish.

There are some marks on this bass (in you like to take it to the next level i'd be happy to take photos of these). There are some 'lighting' issues that I could not help but recognise when viewing the body finish but please be assured that there is NO discolouration of the finish.

I have maintained the bass very well, cleaned body, frets, electronics, etc, to avoid any issues several times since I have owned it as I do to all my basses.

I am based on the South Coast, just east of Portsmouth, and I would prefer if you were to travel to try before you buy.

Failing this I am open to freighting it, and would pack the bass in its case, very well, and in a guitar cardboard bass box, but you would have to arrange freighting.

If you would like more information or pictures of certain parts of the bass please let me know and i'll be happy to post the pics here or to you.

Priced at £1850.00 ono + P&P. Any trial welcome. 

Image-4.jpeg

Image-3.jpeg

IMG20230623125242.jpg

IMG20230623125230_01.jpg

IMG20230623125224.jpg

IMG20230623211535.jpg

IMG20230623211529.jpg

IMG20230623211740.jpg

IMG20230623211822.jpg

Edited by Petey
English
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2023 at 09:49, Jockabilly said:

What’s the weight of this bass thanks

Sorry im not sure of the weight as I don't have any scales....but compared to my others its reasonably light and very resonant 

Edited by Petey

• Petey changed the title to Fender Jazz 62 Vintage Reissue (1998) - SOLD)