Why become a member? ×

Stolen Bass Pedal board

Fenderphil

Trying not to let this ruin such an amazing day of music making. But sadly after a great show with Damian Lewis, and Amy bird (respectively) my car got broken into and my pedal board was nicked. I was in a “secure” car park- there was no way I could’ve hidden the gear any more - it was the gear from my first show (so I couldn’t load it all in to the venue of my second show as it wasn’t being used and there was no room). Stolen was my Grace designs Felix 2 preamp, Cali 76 bass, alien bass station, gig rig 321 pedal, jam pedals bass rattler, Mxr bass octave, a bunch of leads and a pedal train jr with a cioks power supply in a mono bag. Please keep an eye to see if it turns up! Thanks all

D5CC5B94-E131-4E84-AADC-DA6CBF2B7AC8.jpeg

F42AFBEA-1423-4A49-BBD1-F0D8014758EC.jpeg

689A381D-7A21-41CB-B282-7C2BFBFE3460.jpeg

D3FABE60-8130-4BA1-A8A3-9A6CA0285244.jpeg

4DAF2FCC-B042-4320-9723-BF9BDC7ED1F0.jpeg

C4BBD1B1-C05C-46A8-A128-27348FD440E5.jpeg

308B598E-BB82-46C1-A970-DF2601D0B50D.jpeg

• Sad 7

Hi all! I can't believe I'm writing this but I've got my pedals back!!!!!! Last night I received a message from a Good Samaritan who found them in the park and got in touch!! I can't really believe it. I'm so grateful for all of you sharing and spreading the word. Faith in humanity restored!!!!

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, Fenderphil said:

Hi all! I can't believe I'm writing this but I've got my pedals back!!!!!! Last night I received a message from a Good Samaritan who found them in the park and got in touch!! I can't really believe it. I'm so grateful for all of you sharing and spreading the word. Faith in humanity restored!!!!

Awesome!

Loser thieves not even clever enough, or probably on the Do Not Serve list, to flog them at Cash Converters!

• Like 2