Why become a member? ×

Mesa/Boogie TT800 Amp - *SALE PENDING - *SOLD*
£1000
Belfast

For sale is a Mesa TT800 Amp Head.

This amp is absolutely wonderful - incredible sounding, lightweight, portable, and supremely versatile.

The two channels can cover most tonal needs, with simple but versatile eq and voicing controls.
All manner of wonderful features from the HPF, to the O/D Symmetry controls allow a great amount of control over the nuances of the sound.

An amazingly designed and engineered amp, with no feature overlooked - the DI outputs on this head are incredible, both Tube driven with the Pre still coming after the Deep, Bright, and High/Low gain switches, allowing for a lovely bit of colour and character to the DI signal, whilst the Post Master DI gives all the character of the two preamps.

The Deep/Bright switches are some of the best I've experienced; both are incredibly useful and usable, and never lead to over-scooped tones.

I received this amp back in 2020 direct from Mesa. It has since been used for a number of recording sessions as a preamp/DI, and many gigs as an amp, driving a variety of cabinets, and has even sat in my living room as a practice headphone amp for some silent playing.

Recent gigs and needs have lead me towards different amplifier needs, and so I am needing to make space - I will no doubt miss this amp sorely.

It is in good condition: a couple of scratches/marks on the top of the casing, and one on the bottom edge. I've tried to capture these in photos.

The gig bag also has a small hole in the from pocket (the size of a needle tip pretty much). 

Otherwise all in great condition, and fully functioning.

I have all the original manual and tags, as well as the box it was shipped in so postage is not an issue - will ship tracked and insured to the UK/Ireland for £30.

Please get in touch if you have any other questions.

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

Edited by pilotbicycles
SOLD