Why become a member? ×

Fender Ashbory Bass - Black - *SOLD*
£225
Derby, UK

pantherairsoft

Pretty rare and highly unique Ashbory bass. Super mega tiny, but sounds round and full, much like an EUB.

Here is the low down on its history for those interested enough - https://www.basscentre.com/bass-centre-ashbory-bass.html

This one is in overall great condition, with just one small dink on the headstock. It's annoying, as other than the dink, the bass is pretty much spotless without a scratch. It also has the official case, Ashbory branded strap and a sealed set of the now stupidly rare, Ashbory branded strings.

I'm asking £225 collected in Derby. I'd rather not ship, but if I do, you'll need to allow me some time to find suitable packing materials and the cost of insured shipping is to be paid by the buyer.

Any questions, just ask!

IMG_6634.thumb.jpg.eef2784cabbcd217d668f8a6047febea.jpgIMG_6635.thumb.jpg.64457c5548831d5bdc3fb75c719c0025.jpgIMG_6636.thumb.jpg.f862133828566ec6394459160f17709a.jpgIMG_6637.thumb.jpg.05d87ffb11f8a5a4f0ac198d30382e78.jpg

Edited by pantherairsoft
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Didn't I sell you one of these yeeeears ago?

Surely can't be the same one...

You may have done. I've owned three over the years (all black). Each time I sell one, a year later I want it again. This time, after having not played it in 12 months, it's finally time to sell on (again... for a third time). I have had this one for a long time though... it may have been yours once upon a time!

EDIT - I purchased one from you in March 2011. I'm pretty sure this is not that one. I think I've had this one for about 6 years. So many Ashborys! ha.

Edited by pantherairsoft
  • Haha 1

• pantherairsoft changed the title to Fender Ashbory Bass - Black - SOLD