Why become a member? ×

Tone? What do you think of this?

skidder652003

38 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

I think he’s been the bass player in John Mayer’s band from around 2008 but I wouldn’t know the album names 

Really? Well I've got most of those and didn't ever put two and two together. I'll dig 'em out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ossyrocks said:

Really? Well I've got most of those and didn't ever put two and two together. I'll dig 'em out.

At one point I just went through lots of videos with him playing so I can’t really remember who some of the bands were, but John Mayer did come up, there’s a list here but it doesn’t say what albums 

Bass Player for John Mayer, Lana Del Rey, Jason Mraz, Lukas Graham, Lady A and many others. 

I am an LA based session bass player. I've played on records by John Mayer, Gwen Stefani, Jason Marx, Lukas Graham, Colbie Caillat, Lady A, Lana Del Rey, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Idina Menzel, Vertical Horizon, Michael Buble', and many others. I have also played bass on many film scores and tv shows during my 18 years in the LA session scene

1 hour ago, Reggaebass said:

At one point I just went through lots of videos with him playing so I can’t really remember who some of the bands were, but John Mayer did come up, there’s a list here but it doesn’t say what albums 

Bass Player for John Mayer, Lana Del Rey, Jason Mraz, Lukas Graham, Lady A and many others. 

I am an LA based session bass player. I've played on records by John Mayer, Gwen Stefani, Jason Marx, Lukas Graham, Colbie Caillat, Lady A, Lana Del Rey, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Idina Menzel, Vertical Horizon, Michael Buble', and many others. I have also played bass on many film scores and tv shows during my 18 years in the LA session scene

Two albums with John Mayer, Born and Raised (quite good, a “grower”), and Paradise Valley (never liked it!).

The best John Mayer stuff is the Trio, Steve Jordan on drums and Pino Palladino on bass, phenomenal.

• Like 1