Why become a member? ×

Two Notes Le Bass 2-Channel Tube Bass Pre Amp - *SOLD*
£210
Birmingham

Hammer_

Alright mate how's it going. I'm the guy who bought this from you on ebay. I figured it would be easier to chat here than through ebay. Massive props for posting it out so quickly btw. 

Right, A channel works like a dream but I'm having problems with the B channel. It's like there's almost no grit on this supposedly dirty channel at all. The eq wokrs fine on this side but the gain control is just a volume which only starts to quietly break up at 100% clockwise. Also when in hot fusion mode you can only here channel A as you fade it into the nothingness coming from channel B. Am I doing something wrong?

Two Notes user here and the 'Hot Fustion' should be gnarly! Sounds like the tube may have gone.

That said, it's quite a dynamic pedal where the controls and channels affect each other when combined.

Reset everything and work your way through the settings: https://wiki.two-notes.com/doku.php?id=le_preamp_series:le_preamp_series_user_s_manual

• Hammer_ changed the title to SOLD Two Notes Le Bass 2-Channel Tube Bass Pre Amp