Why become a member? ×

Fender Nate Mendel Precision Bass - Price Drop £700 - *SOLD*
£750
Loughborough

Shylock

Great sounding Precision Bass with a good fat tone. Google it for the positive reviews. Love the Candy Apple Red colour and some of the more obvious road worn chips have been touched up with, I understand, matching nail varnish. Made in Mexico 2016.

Based on a 1970’s P bass with an ash body, a nitro cellulose finish, Fender HiMass Bridge, Rosewood finger board, Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split Single-Coil Precision Bass, Slim C neck shape with a Nut Width of  1.615" (41.02 mm) which is slightly narrower than the usual P bass neck

Second Owner and comes with original gig bag and case candy as shown including Foo Fighters optional neck plate.

Looking to sell as I prefer my 1996 P Bass and jazz basses. Retail at circa £1,350 on some retail websites. Not really interested in trades at the moment as trying to reduce herd.

I am unable to post and live near Loughborough so could meet up a M1 local junction although you may prefer to try before you buy. Looking for £750. Now reduced to £700.

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3613.JPG

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3542.JPG

IMG_3543.JPG

IMG_3609.JPG

IMG_3611.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

Edited by Shylock