Why become a member? ×

JHS Colourbox V2 preamp pedal for sale - *SOLD*
£300
Birmingham/Smethwick

samuelcroberts

JHS Colourbox V2 preamp pedal for sale. Really nice preamp pedal, based on the direct sound of old Neve consoles. Sounds great on bass, guitar, drums... Anything really! Really useful tool that I'm just not using as much anymore. Looking for £300 ono. No original box or manual, but will ship in appropriate box etc.. In perfect condition and only used outside of the studio once or twice. Can post in the UK for £10. Based in Birmingham/Smethwick. Thanks for looking!

1.thumb.jpeg.368c61bf59cced35b2625a84a30c35c8.jpeg 2.thumb.jpeg.11326c4b900f29a05d946ece6573f744.jpeg 3.thumb.jpeg.61ac7a949eb9b3b0fb76fa7d1f808b3a.jpeg

Edited by samuelcroberts
  • Like 4

It’s difficult to underestimate the added oomph a transformer based pedal can add to the overall sound of you bass tone. I’ve two LBA 2020s passive transformer pedals and the difference is marked and I’ve found this with a few other units too.

28 minutes ago, krispn said:

It’s difficult to underestimate the added oomph a transformer based pedal can add to the overall sound of you bass tone. I’ve two LBA 2020s passive transformer pedals and the difference is marked and I’ve found this with a few other units too.

Absolutely. Had the pleasure of tracking through a BAE DMP the other week and when you have transformers on the input and output, it is special!

13 minutes ago, samuelcroberts said:

Absolutely. Had the pleasure of tracking through a BAE DMP the other week and when you have transformers on the input and output, it is special!

One of those is the dream bit of kit!

• Like 1

• samuelcroberts changed the title to JHS Colourbox V2 preamp pedal for sale *SOLD*