Why become a member? ×

Interesting instructions...

MichaelDean

I bought myself a cheapy wireless system off AliExpress (Lekato WS-90). It was almost half the price of it on Amazon. I picked it up from the sorting office today after a failed delivery, got to reading the manual and, well, I don't think my bowl of moules mariniere nor my blowtorch have any jack sockets 😅

PXL_20230402_130546406.thumb.jpg.ed7d3a8d8eb829b52b8ddce1346e8357.jpg

Still looking forward to trying it out at practice tonight though!

• Haha 8

I've got a couple of bits of Lekato kit which I have restricted to use between audio sources and audio targets. As yet no crustaceans or thermal devices form any part of my audio chain, although this is partly because I've taken a bit of a holiday from prog. As audio links, it works well. I shall incorporate a fuller review into one of the tracks off my next prog album, Blowtorch the oysters and I'll have the mussels rare.

Perfect for the forthcoming Rammstein/Gordon Ramsey co-headlining stadium tour. You can now move effortlessly from setting the drum riser alight to chopping the parsley for a delicate butter sauce, without the fear of tripping over a lead or a misplaced spurtle.

Kudos, Lekato.

Edited by rushbo
  • Haha 4