Why become a member? ×

PENDING. Tech 21 VT500 500w bass amp. Like the VT pedal with 500w class D amp. Excellent condition. £325 - *SOLD*
£350
Wirral

vinorange

Up for sale is my Tech21 VT500 amp. Its a great bit of kit if you want to emulate an Ampeg SVT but want to carry a 3kg amp instead of a 40kg amp. I've found it nails the driven sound brilliantly and I've had it for ages, from new but haven't gigged it. Only selling as I've gone and bought a Kemper.

Perfect condition and working order.

Based on the wirral. Can meet up or will post anywhere.

Here's what Tech21 say;

The VT Bass 500 is a 500-Watt bass amp head, with an all-analog SansAmp™ pre-amp and Class D power amp. It is formulated with the same proprietary technology as our SansAmp Character Series VT Bass DI pedal. The unique Character control sweeps through decades of some of the most distinctive bass amp tones on the planet. Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output of a tube amp is being pushed. A Blend control allows you to blend the direct instrument signal with the SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry. The Bite switch activates a presence boost, which tightens up the sound when you are in distorted settings. It also adds definition to your notes when playing in cleaner settings.

FEATURES

• 500 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms / 300 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms
• All-analog SansAmp Pre-Amp
• Class D power amp
• Continuously-variable Character control
• Drive control for gain
• Blend control to mix in direct signal
• Bite switch for a presence boost
• Active tone controls, cut or boost 18dB, with switchable mid frequency (500Hz-1kHz)
• Balanced XLR direct output with -20dB pad and ground lift switch
• Effect Loop with bypass switch to double as a mute
• -12dB input pad
• Dedicated headphone output
• Worldwide power supply
• Thermal speed control fan
• Neutrik Speakon® outputs
• Measures: 10.5”w x 2.75”h x 8.5”d
• Weight: 6.5 lbs.

Edited by vinorange
  • Like 4

• vinorange changed the title to Tech 21 VT500 500w bass amp. Like the VT pedal with 500w class D amp. Excellent condition. £325
14 hours ago, Woody1957 said:

These are awesome amps...I have too many to buy this though. Glwts mate!

They are. It is the only amp I've had in recent years that makes all my basses sound really good with very little twiddling. That ranges from my passive jazz, active jazz, passive vintage P and my Ric. 

• Like 2

• vinorange changed the title to SOLD. Tech 21 VT500 500w bass amp. Like the VT pedal with 500w class D amp. Excellent condition. £325