Why become a member? ×

Home Built Precision Bass (Fiesta Red) with JAZZ Neck - PRICE REDUCTION!!! - *SOLD*
£450
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

Home Built Precision Bass (Fiesta Red) with JAZZ Neck

Now £375 Collected.

Now £395 Shipped.

Please Note: Although it has a Fender decal on the headstock, THIS IS NOT A FENDER!

I'm reluctantly moving on this bass because I'm just not playing enough these days, I'm no longer in a band, so I'm gradually moving my gear on.

I built this a few year's ago, and it's always been my "goto" bass because it is such a joy to play, and it sounds great with the Fender Custom Shop 62 pickup installed.

The nitro finish is a nice flat/matt type finish that does have a few dings here and there (as seen in the photos), but nothing too bad.

You are welcome to come and try it for yourself at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Weighs 8lb 8oz and balances fine.

Here are the specs:

Northwest Guitars Precision Bass Body, Alder, originally Brown Sunburst, which was stripped and painted Fiesta Red with Nitrocellulose paint.

Mighty Mite Rosewood Jazz Bass Neck, 38mm nut.

Fender USA Tuners with a matching Fender Drop D installed.

Fender Custom Shop 62 Pickup.

Northwest Guitars Bridge (Gotoh 201 clone).

CTS Pots 250k Audio Taper Solid Shaft.

Sprague Orange Drop 0.047 Capacitor.

I've added two new "outdoor photos" to give a truer reflection of the Fiesta Red, because the "indoor photos" make it look a darker and deeper red.

1.jpg

2.jpg

a.jpeg

b.jpeg

c.jpeg

d.jpeg

e.jpeg

f.jpeg

g.jpeg

h.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
To add photos that give a better idea of the true colour
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1

• thebrig changed the title to Home Built Precision Bass (Fiesta Red) with JAZZ Neck *SOLD*