Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Helix LT - *SOLD*
£550
Bushey, Herts

NickD

I appear to have accidentally become a bit of a Double Bass guy lately, so a lot of bass guitar stuff has started gathering dust.

First up is a Line 6 Helix LT. 

I picked this up from this very boutique just as lockdown was starting, driving out to the wilds of Essex, and maintaining social distance. Given what ensued the timing was perfect. It's been a recording tool for both Bass and Guitar, and has been great for both. Everyone knows how flexible and customisable they are. It's running firmware 3.50 (the latest), and works perfectly. I'll give it a factory reset over the next couple of days.

The finish is rugged, and I can't see any real knocks or scrapes, just a few light surface marks. It works exactly as it should, and has never given me a moments concern. It wears a screen protector I had  sent from the States. and comes in the insanely expensive official backpack padded softcase. I would have never bought this at what they ask for it, but having had it come with the unit, I can see why they make it. It's rugged, well padded, has weatherproof zips, and obviously it fits perfectly.

Looking at sales on here, I reckon a firm £550 collected from Bushey, Herts, is an absolute bargain.

IMG_20230318_180842827.jpg

IMG_20230318_180938361.jpg

IMG_20230318_181140745.jpg

IMG_20230318_181154180.jpg

IMG_20230318_181201445.jpg

Edited by NickD
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • NickD changed the title to *Sold* Line 6 Helix LT