Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL 112c + UL 112 ext cab

zapp

I've finally decided to sell my beloved Epi rig. Its not getting used and is just sitting in a wardrobe so its a bit of a waste really. Its in excellent condition and works perfectly. Two indpendent channels which can be switched via the (included) footswitch. For those of you that know about Epi gear I don't need to tell you how good these things are. You really can dial in whatever sound you want although I'd say that it lends itself to the more modern sounding Bass than anything. Both the Combo and Cab have attenuation for the compression drivers and have neutrix connectors. I'll include the excellent Neutrix lead made by our very own OBBM in the sale. The Combo is the 500w version btw. Looking for £1100 for the lot.

If I can retrieve my photbucket account I'll post some pics but in the meantime if anyone would like to see the rig pm me and I'll email you a couple of images. Anyone seriously interested can come over to try before you buy and they'll even get a decent coffee, (no extra charge, lol).