Why become a member? ×

*STILL AVAILABLE* Bugera Veyron BV1001M. Brand New, Boxed, Used For An Hour Or So... NOW £165 POSTED. - *SOLD*
£200
Wickford, Essex

binky_bass

Hi all,

So - that inevitable time has come to have a complete switch around with my amps!

I bought this when they were on sale, frankly for no other reason other than to 'try' it. 

I was more than blown away by this amp... the build quality is way beyond its price point, as it the array of tones you can achieve. It is an excellent bit of kit that far exceeded my expectations. They are sold as 2000w, realistically its probably much closer to 1000w, but there is a HUGE amount of headroom no matter how you slice it.

Non-The-Less, with potentially two new rigs coming through the door, this will be surplus to requirements and therefore may as well go on to do someone else a turn.

It's been used by me for an hour or two tops, sounds epic. I have the original box so I'm happy enough to post it. These are around £350 new, so £200 seems fair at the current rate.

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 3

• binky_bass changed the title to *STILL AVAILABLE* Bugera Veyron BV1001M. Brand New, Boxed, Used For An Hour Or So... NOW £180 POSTED.
  • binky_bass changed the title to *SOLD* Bugera Veyron BV1001M. Brand New, Boxed, Used For An Hour Or So... NOW £165 POSTED.