Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Crafted in Japan - ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£775
Malvern, Worcestershire

sunfish

Fender Jazz Bass. Crafted in Japan £775

Oh dear, I have another bass incoming  and as I already have far too many,  with a heavy heart,  I’ve made the decision to sell my lovely red Crafted in Japan Fender Jazz.

I’ve loved owning this bass and it was my bestie during lockdown stuck in the house.

It weighs 9.1lbs and plays like a dream.

All the well-known sounds are there -   smooth front pickup and lovely Jaco honk at the back pickup with everything in between. The neck is really nice to play. I can feel a slight scuff on the back of the neck but almost impossible to photograph. The action is set nice and low.

I’ve been playing it without the white scratchplate. It’s a stunner. But I’ve shown it with and without and obviously I’ll include it in the sale.

Serial Number on the Fender website says it was crafted in Japan between 1999 and 2002

It has a couple of dings which I’ve tried to show. -  One scuff on the back of the neck as I said and one paint chip where the body meets the neck.

£775.

Happy to meet up half way within reason. I’m in Malvern, Worcestershire.

UK sale only.

FJ body.jpg

FJ front.jpg

FJ Front with white.jpg

FJ head front.jpg

FJ head back.jpg

PXL_20230303_141008634.MP.jpg

PXL_20230303_141047931 (2).jpg

PXL_20230303_141105914 (2).jpg

body neck ding.jpg

Edited by sunfish
sold
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, sunfish said:

- That there is a CIJ 62 reissue isn't it?

Not sure how to to identify it. Is it the pickup positions?

It's the headstock decal and the earth running from the pickup to the bridge that gives it away.

If you took the neck off there should be a JB62 stamped somewhere too.

I only say because it's not a standard CIJ jazz, it's better and more sought after and may help if you put it in the ad

• sunfish changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass Crafted in Japan - SOLD